You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a storm in the Gulf and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Sun Trip Preserver offers the broadest limits:
• Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• A named hurricane or other natural disasters
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury, or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service
If you have purchased Red Sky Travel Insurance, Sun Trip Preserver Plan, please click here to print your official Insurance Policy.
If you need to file a claim, please visit www.suntrippreserver.com
SUN TRIP PRESERVER INSURANCE IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE COVERFRD BY OUR FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY LEARN MORE