Property Reference #RVH_1067R
This wonderful condo is located in Heritage Crossing in the Reunion Resort. This condo comes with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ideal for up to 6 guests to stay. From all the luxury that Reunion Resort offers to the strategic location close to Orlando's known attractions, this property will sure allow you to enjoy the vacation of your dreams! Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge:
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on a secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bedroom #1 -
- Bedroom #2 -
- Bedroom #3 -
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
While staying in this property you will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, bike hire, on-site restaurants, and bars. Please note this property does not have a Reunion Resort Club Membership needed to access additional amenities within the resort, including Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis, and Golf.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.