- PCB Sports Complex - 1.4 miles
- Frank Brown - 7.6 miles
- Pier Park - 6.9 miles
- NWFL Beaches International Airport - 20.5 miles
- Downtown Panama City - 7.6 miles
- Pineapple Willy's - 2.7 miles
- Publix/Winn-Dixie - 2.2 miles
- Beach Liquors - 2.2 miles
- Captain Anderson's - 4.9 miles
- Schooners - 5.4 miles
- Bay Point Golf Club - 6.5 miles
- Wal-Mart - 2.4 miles
- CVS - .3 miles
- Tyndall Air Force Base - 17.1 miles
As an added bonus, this home is a self check in property.
Named the No. 2 “Emerging Destination” in the world by TripAdvisor in 2021, Panama City Beach’s 27 miles of sugar-white sand, gorgeous emerald-green waters and 320 days of sunshine annually provide the perfect destination for families, couples, and friends to break away to paradise.
• Enjoy a day on the water with an unguided jet ski tour, book a parasailing excursion, embark on an airboat adventure, or take dive lessons and become scuba certified for an unforgettable view of life under the sea.
• There are several nearby attractions for families with Cobra Adventure Park, Indy Speedway, Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, and Shipwreck Island Waterpark all within a few minutes’ drive of Sugar Sands.
• Looking for someone else to do all the cooking? Search no further! Here in the seafood capital of the south you can find locally sourced seafood dishes at several of the area’s award-winning restaurants. And because it has the unique position as a nexus of the Gulf Coast and American South, Panama City Beach is an ideal location for barbecue, Cajun cuisine, and traditional American fare, too.