Relax together in the spacious open concept living area. Sit back on plush couches and watch a favorite TV show together on the TV. The condo comes with a fully-equipped kitchen for making delicious family meals together. Dine as a family while sitting down at the kitchen barstool seating for 4. Or step out onto the beautiful 3rd-floor balcony and take in the breathtaking views of the Arnold Palmer golf course at your outdoor barstool seating for 6 guests.
At the end of a long day, come home to three comfortable bedrooms. The master suite features a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom. The master also features balcony access. The second bedroom features a king-sized bed. The third bedroom is perfect for kids and teens with two full-size beds. The other two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
Book your stay at Heritage Crossing Retreat for a truly magical stay the whole family will enjoy! With luxurious furnishings and a great location only minutes to Disney and steps away from Reunion Resort amenities, this Reunion condo rental is the perfect choice for your Orlando vacation.
• Bedroom #1 - King
• Bedroom #2 - King
• Bedroom #3 - Full x2
• 1,344 sq. ft
• Overlooks Arnold Palmer Golf Course
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Kitchen barstool seating x4
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Comfortable Couches
• Amazing Views of Golf Course
• Outdoor barstool seating x6
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 45 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.