Welcome to Classic Condo. It is located in the Villas South neighborhood of Reunion. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath vacation condo provides beautiful decor and a strategic location close to Orlando's known attractions on top of all the amenities that Reunion Resorts offers.
This three-bedroom condominium features a spacious living room with a wall-mounted smart tv, large sofa, and dining area. The very well-equipped kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area has a beautiful dining table with sitting for 6.
The living room is connected by sliding doors to your private balcony with two sun loungers and a table with seating for 6 where you can enjoy your meals and drinks at any point of the day with an amazing, calming view.
Classic Condo can accommodate up to 6 guests. The 3 bedrooms come with a wall-mounted smart tv and cable. The little ones of the family will love the sea-themed bedroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
Property Reference #: RVH_323R
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Large en-suite bathroom with Master bedroom
- Towels and linens are provided
- Pack n play and high chair provided at no cost
- Master Bedroom - 2 Queen Beds
- Guest Bedroom 1 - 2 Queen Beds
- Guest Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin Beds
- Large Wallmounted TV
- Opens to Large Balcony
- Dining Table for 6
- 2 Extra Loungers
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
Shuttle to Walt Disney World
Shuttle Service throughout the resort
Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
Golf Short Game Practice Area
Miniature Golf Course*
Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
On-site restaurants and bars.
Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
Access to self-service Business Center
Eleven - Rooftop Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms - Outside of 30 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 50%, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Inside of 30 days of arrival full payment is required.
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents\
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property