Property Reference # RVH_322R
This ground floor condo in Heritage Crossing has amazing views over the Reunion Palmer golf course. Open the sliding doors and step right outside to your patio or beyond. The manicured landscape boasts its vibrant palette under the sun and one of the many community pools is right around the corner. Give yourself a moment to take in the gorgeous view while relaxing in one of the cushioned patio seats.
Everyone gathers around the granite counter to plan a new exciting day while freshly brewed coffee is being served. The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances everything you need to fix a meal.
The Master King Suite has access to a second private patio with seating and an ensuite bathroom with separate shower and bath. There is a second bedroom with a Queen-size bed and the third bedroom with two twin beds. Each bedroom has its own TV. The second bathroom has a shower/bath combo and there is a washer and dryer for your convenience.
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
A brief description:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on a secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Large en-suite bathroom with Master bedroom
- Towels and linens are provided
- Pack n play and high chair provided at no cost
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Twin / Twin
- Private patios with panoramic views
- Patio table and cushioned patio chairs
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Rooftop Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms And Conditions:
- Payment Terms - Outside of 30 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 50%, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Inside of 30 days of arrival full payment is required.
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- This property is self-catering, it is the guests' responsibility to replenish items such as toiletries.
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property