Property Reference RVH_1072R
Vacation with one of the best views in Central Florida! Enjoy sweeping views of all of the area theme park fireworks and Space Coast rocket launches, all from the comfort of your own balcony or living room!
This two bedroom condo inside the Reunion Grande, is located on the third floor and has a large balcony situated over the driving range with million dollar views. The open living area features a kitchen with counter perfect for entertaining or dining, equipped with three bar stools. The dining area offers an additional seating for five. A sofa and three chairs allow guests to comfortably watch their favorite show on the wall mounted smart tv with cable. A counter area is perfect for a little bar setup, and a desk work station is great for those needing to get some work done.
The two master bedrooms are on opposite ends of the unit, with the King master to the right. This room has a 42” wall mounted smart tv and a large soaking tub and separate shower. His and hers vanity gives extra space to spread out. This bedroom also has a private balcony with a small lounge seating setup. The second master has two full beds and wall mounted smart tv. The bathroom has a tub and corner shower, as well as double vanity. Both bedrooms have added ceiling fans for additional comfort.
At the end of the day, you have the comfort of enjoying one of several in house restaurants, or simply grab a coffee at Starbucks. You will have a true resort feel, perfect for a work trip, golf trip or small family vacation!
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Full / Full
- 42” smart tv
- Bar area with sink
- Desk and chair
- Private balcony with seating for 4.
- Overlooks all theme parks and driving range
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:
This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.