Property Reference #RVH_1059R
Enjoy sweeping golf views and vacation close to all of the area attractions at Excitement Getaway. This three-story resort home has plenty of space for a family gathering and offers six bedrooms, a private heated pool, and several golf view balconies that allow guests great opportunities to watch a round, or maybe even catch some evening fireworks from the local theme parks or a Space X Rocket launch!
This split-plan home offers two separate living areas, with a courtyard pool and patio. The living area above the garage offers two bedrooms and is a great place to tuck away from the rest of the family in the main home. The larger of the two rooms is a queen bedroom with extra seating and a desk area to get some work done. Guests will enjoy the 42” wall-mounted smart tv with cable. This room also has a ceiling fan for added comfort. The second bedroom also has a queen bed, a 42” wall-mounted smart tv, and a ceiling fan. These rooms have a shared full bathroom with double vanity and tub/shower combo.
The courtyard pool offers plenty of space to relax and wind down, with an outdoor living area, dining area, and several lounge chairs:
The main home offers three floors of living and amazing golf views. The main floor features an open floor plan. The kitchen has a gas range stove and offers guests both a standard and Keurig coffee maker. The dining room has seating for eight and the living room has plenty of seating with two sofas and a chair. Guests will enjoy the 65” wall-mounted smart tv. A wall-controlled ceiling fan is sure to provide added comfort. The small back patio, located just off of the living area offers up two small bistro seating areas. Sit back and enjoy your morning coffee as you have great views of both a green and tee box from your patio.
The single downstairs bedroom is a king bedroom that features a wall-mounted smart tv and direct access to the pool deck. This bedroom shares a full bathroom with a shower that also has direct access to the living room.
The second-floor twin/twin master bedroom has two twin beds and a 42” wall-mounted smart tv for the little ones to watch. This bedroom also has views over the pool and has a bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Please note that there is no guest access to the balcony. The back king master is the other second-floor bedroom and offers double doors that lead to a large bedroom with four post-king beds. This room also has a 42” wall-mounted tv and ceiling fan. The bedroom opens up to the second-story balcony, complete with picturesque golf views! The master bathroom features a large soaking tub and separate shower, as well as a double vanity.
Guests will also have use of the full washer and dryer on the second floor.
The third floor features a large king master bedroom with a private loft and seating area. The bedroom has plenty of space, with an extra sofa seating area to kick back and relax. Guests will enjoy a wall-mounted smart tv and some of the best views in Central Florida! Please note that while guests have use of the back balcony, the courtyard balcony is not accessible. The master bathroom has a double vanity, a large soaking tub, and a corner shower. The back balcony is covered and offers table seating for two and sweeping views of several golf holes and the Reunion Grande.
Do not miss up on the opportunity to find one of the best values for your next family vacation. With easy exit access from the resort, you will be at Walt Disney World theme parks in minutes!
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge:
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on a secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bedroom #1 - King (First Floor)
- Bedroom #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - Twin x 2 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - King (Third Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Annex)
- Bedroom #6 - Queen (Annex)
- Private pool
- Lounge chairs
- Washer and dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:
This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spillover Spa to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation
- This home has an outdoor pool without a screen enclosure that is cleaned and serviced once a week. Please be aware that in-between the weekly clean all outdoor pools are susceptible to some minor debris such as mulch or leaves being blown into the pool. Especially during periods of heavy rain. A skimmer net is provided to remove any debris in between the weekly cleans.