Property Reference RVH_1048R
Welcome to Cabana Delight! You'll be pleased with this second-floor condo close to the center of Reunion Resort. This condo has 1,630 sq. ft. of spacious and ultra-modern decor.
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and US nationwide long-distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on a secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Full x 2
- Large Screen TV
- Private Balcony
- FREE use of "pack’n’play" crib, stroller, and high chair
- Washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you superior, personalized service.
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
While staying in this property you will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, bike hire, on-site restaurants, and bars. Please note this property does not have a Reunion Resort Club Membership needed to access additional amenities within the resort, including Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis, and Golf.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.