Property Reference RVH_1031R
This wonderful condo is located in Heritage Crossing in the Reunion Resort. This condo comes with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ideal for up to 6 guests to stay. From all the luxury that Reunion Resort offers to the strategic location close to Orlando's known attractions, this property will sure allow you to enjoy the vacation of your dreams!
This condo has a roomy balcony fitting a 4-piece patio set for extra seating. Enjoy the upper floor view of the resort's beautiful nature and scenery while having your morning coffee.
The interior is bright with neutral colors and the living area opens up to the balcony. A breakfast bar with seating for 4 is perfect for your home-cooked meals or take-out. The kitchen comes fully equipped with appliances. It's great not having to eat out all the time - stock your fridge with items from a nearby grocery store and have a snack anytime.
The ensuite king master bedroom has a mounted flat-screen TV to watch your favorite shows or movies after a day at the parks. There is an ensuite bathroom with an open layout of the bathtub to relax in after a long day and a separate stand-up shower.
Also, a separate double bunk bedroom where the kids can enjoy time all together. There is a second ensuite king master bedroom with a tub/shower combo and a flat-screen TV to watch your favorite shows or movies.
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Complimentary use of baby equipment, High Chair, Stroller & Pack n Play crib
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - King
- Bedroom #3 - Bunk Bed (Full / Full) x 2
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Private Balcony
- Washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms And Conditions:
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property