Located on the Gulf of Mexico in East Panama City Beach, Mariner West Condos offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a private beach area and air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. This is a smaller complex with only 6 floors and no parking garage (we see this as less hassle when loading/unloading and staying at the complex in general). There are elevators and stairs.
Some of our other amenities include a large gulf front pool, billiards, shuffleboard courts, tennis court, and gas BarBQ grills on the sundeck.
Located directly on the beach we offer some of the largest one bedroom two full bath units in the area. All the units have private balconies facing some of the most beautiful sugar white beaches and awesome sunsets anywhere. Many of our repeat guests have been coming for years.
Guests must be 25+ to rent The Little Pearl and are required to email a photo ID at the time of booking. I.D. must also be presented at the front desk upon check in, at which time parking passes for up to 2 vehicles will be issued. Please note that trailers are not allowed to park in the complex parking lot. There is a fee of $20+tax for the parking passes and armbands upon checking in at the front office of Mariner West. A rental agreement must be signed to secure your reservation.
All the units here are 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms. Each unit also has the following:
Sleeper sofa in the living room, 2 queen beds in the bedroom, free wifi, cable TV, balcony to overlook the gulf, only one of the units is a corner unit and has a wrap around balcony, TV in the living room and bedrooms.
This complex was built in the 1970s and recently had quite a few upgrades after Hurricane Michael hit – new doors and windows, new paint on the outside of the building, new balcony railings, updated pool patio furniture. There is also a common space with 3 barbeque grills by the pool for guests to use.
Luxury amenities offered by The Little Pearl include:
• Access to the private beach area
• Wi-Fi and cable with a flat screen TV living room
• Central A/C
• Fresh linens and towels for every guest
• Full size washer and dryer in a separate utility closet across the hallway from the unit
• Modern coastal decor
Community complex offerings include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, billiards, shuffleboard courts, tennis court, and gas barbeque grills on the sundeck. There is also a common area by the pool with 3 barbeque grills, making a great spot for grilling up that tasty catch of the day while everyone cools off with a nice swim.
Named the No. 2 “Emerging Destination” in the world by TripAdvisor in 2021, Panama City Beach’s 27 miles of sugar-white sand, gorgeous emerald-green waters and 320 days of sunshine annually provide the perfect destination for families, couples, and friends to break away to paradise.
• Enjoy a day on the water with an unguided jet ski tour, book a parasailing excursion, embark on an airboat adventure, or take dive lessons and become scuba certified for an unforgettable view of life under the sea.
• There are several nearby attractions for families with Cobra Adventure Park, Indy Speedway, Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, and Shipwreck Island Waterpark all within a few minutes’ drive of Sugar Sands.
• Looking for someone else to do all the cooking? Search no further! Here in the seafood capital of the south you can find locally sourced seafood dishes at several of the area’s award-winning restaurants. And because it has the unique position as a nexus of the Gulf Coast and American South, Panama City Beach is an ideal location for barbecue, Cajun cuisine, and traditional American fare, too.