- Tammie, Posted: 07/16/2021
Very clean, the most clean place I've stayed at. Everything was thought of to a T. Will come back, excellent place
- Margaret, Posted: 08/09/2021
Gulf Place #15 is a vacationer's paradise! From the moment you walk in the unit you are faced with a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico through two large slider windows. The unit super clean and well stocked with beach towels, paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent/fabric softener (we love the new LG stacked washer and dryer), dishwasher pods, garbage bags, and body wash/hand soap. All you need to bring is your food and beverages of choice! The kitchen is well appointed and has a newer refrigerator with ice maker/water dispenser, four slice toaster, and, if you want to make frozen beverages or smoothies, there is a new blender. The oven worked great and there is a microwave and dishwasher that get the job done. We used the Keurig coffee maker but there is also a drip coffee maker available.
In the evenings we enjoyed lounging on what appears to be a new sectional reclining sofa that has USB charging ports...super comfortable. The owner even supplies beach chairs and a beach umbrella and a collection of beach toys and they are stored neatly on the Gulf-facing porch with just a few steps down to the pool area leading to the beach! This two-story complex is small with only 24 units and the family atmosphere was perfect for our vacation. We enjoyed meeting residents as well as vacationers and found everyone super friendly.
1. We learned that May 1-Oct 31 is sea-turtle nesting season and we saw a few nests marked on the beach near our unit. How exciting!
2. Favorite restaurants this trip: Waterfront, Oma's, Ugly Grouper, Smoqhouse, Donut Experiment, Duffy's, Starfish
3. AMI sunsets are amazing and be sure to stick around for 15-20 min after sunset to see the "after show" of colors reflecting off the clouds.
4. Golf-carts are a great way to get around the island. We didn't rent one this trip but plan to do that next time.
5. There was a note on a board in the unit that stated the unit is under new ownership/management and that the unit will be undergoing a complete renovation soon.
We can't wait to see how it turns out and we will definitely be back!
- Vera, Posted: 08/09/2021
Very easy booking, rapid response to questions, easy “check-in”. Provided “starter” amounts of household supplies that were enough for my family of 6 to use throughout the whole week.
- Leydi, Posted: 09/01/2021
This is one of the best places we have ever stayed in: clean, comfortable and carefully and thoughtfully prepared for guests. The location is outstanding and the sunset view is breath taking. Sandy is an excellent host with quick and accurate response. We had a wonderful stay all around.
- Dusty, Posted: 09/01/2021
We had a fantastic stay and time at Gulf Place on Anna Maria Island!
- Raelyn, Posted: 09/17/2021
Owner was very nice and helpful to our every need and all my questions. Condo was clean, everything we needed and more. Great condo, location was on point. No one will be disappointed reserving this gem!! We will be back!!! Thanks for everything Miss Sandy!!
- Abel, Posted: 09/30/2021
This unit has everything you need . Kitchen is fully stocked with coffee makers, toaster, dishes, utensils , etc. Beach towels are also provided along with beach chairs, umbrellas, sand buckets for the kids, floats.etc. Washer and dryer are also provided. I mean it has everything you need.
- Kathy, Posted: 09/30/2021
- Becky, Posted: 11/10/2021
Clean, quiet, well maintained
- Jacquelyn, Posted: 11/17/2021
This was a very nice and spacious condo. The view of the beach and access to the beach was great! The complex is lovely and quiet, and the residents and other guests were very friendly. The unit was well stocked with all of our basic needs, which was very much appreciated. Pool toys, beach chairs, tennis rackets/balls, and books to read were all available for our use. We have visited Anna Maria Island numerous times and always enjoyed the beaches, restaurants and other amenities.