Property Reference RVH_1053R
Welcome to Legends Manor! Located in the prestigious Reunion Resort and situated within the Legends Corner community. This beautiful home is perfect for a single family, multiple families, or a friend get-a-away week!
The house combines elegance and sophistication with endless fun for all ages. Adults and children alike can lose themselves in the various playgrounds throughout the house, and sleep in bedrooms designed with luxurious quality. All bedrooms include a large-screen TV and free Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN.
As soon as you enter this luxury home, you are greeted with the big open dining area that flows into the kitchen and living room. Just inside the front door, the excitement of the one-of-a-kind children’s playroom is sure to draw the attention of the little ones. Double entry doors open up to a world of wonder, as little ones enter their very own Town Center! The Town Center comes with everything you’d expect, including a Fire Station, Gas Station, ATM, Post Office (with mailbox), and even a Jail! The jail comes equipped with a holding cell and cot with a fake sink and toilet. Visitors will feel good knowing they can keep in touch next door in the visitor room with two-way glass and telephone to chat with those in trouble! Once they are released, they will enjoy hours of fun on the extra fall swirly slide and custom side-by-side commercial arcade racing game, featuring all of your favorite racing games.
Across the hall, the fun continues in your very own private movie theater. This movie theater features plenty of seating with ten movie chairs in two rows. There is also extra seating on the bottom for the little ones. Enjoy a movie or show on the 100” movie screen with a projector. LED lighting provides the perfect ambiance. For added comfort, the theater has its own separate air conditioning.
The dining table with two story ceiling is the perfect place to gather for family dinner, with seating for ten. Guests will find four extra seats at the large island countertop, as well as another six seats at the second countertop bar. The kitchen has everything you need, including a gas range stove, a second island sink, and lots of counter space! The kitchen overlooks the living area, which features an oversized sectional sofa, a 70” wall-mounted smart tv, and an electric fireplace. Windows all around and several exits to the pool area give a nice resort-like feel when relaxing in the living room. There is a half bathroom in the common area off of the dining room.
The resort feel continues as you step out to the oversized elevated patio and private pool with a spillover spa. Guests will enjoy some bbq on the built-in gas grill and outdoor covered seating for eight. Several outdoor seating areas are great for taking in a memorable vacation. Take a dip in the pool or challenge the family to a game of Corn Hole or Connect 4 in the patio. You will find yourself daydreaming about your next vacation in no time!
The line downstairs bedroom is the back king master. This elegant room has the feel of a luxury hotel, with direct access to the pool and resort-style master bathroom. Guests will enjoy extra seating and a 70” wall-mounted smart tv to retreat to after a long day in the parks. The master bathroom has a large walk-in closet, a separate water closet, and double vanity. Soak away the stress in the free-standing soaking tub with an extra high faucet and spray hose. Rinse off in the large cave-like shower. This bedroom is reserved for those wanting a true taste of luxury.
The fun continues upstairs as the loft has been designed with entertainment in mind. A small sitting area with two sofas is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy a book or board game. Or if you prefer, you can challenge someone to a game on the tabletop classic arcade game, with tons of games and hours of fun! A 65” smart tv is perfect for watching the big game while you play a game of pool or darts. The little ones will enjoy the mounted Connect Four game. A bar area with a fridge is perfect for storing some refreshments. A full-size laundry room sits right off of the loft and offers plenty of space and an extra sink.
The upstairs middle king bedroom is right off of the loft and features a large flat screen tv and ceiling fan. Extra chairs are perfect for charging or watching your favorite show. A full bathroom connects with this bedroom and hallway and includes a double vanity and a separate water closet with a large glass shower.
The princesses will whisk away to the Castle Bunk Room for the night. In this room, guests will have a twin over full bunk and a large wall-mounted smart tv. Built-in closets are perfect for storing all of the clothes found while shopping at the Outlets! Right next door, the parents will enjoy the back king master. With a light on two sides, this refreshing room is the perfect escape. Situated in the back of the home, this room also has its own furnished balcony with an outdoor seating area that overlooks the forest and marsh. Watch your favorite show on the 70” wall-mounted smart tv. The modern bathroom includes a custom double vanity and tub/shower combo.
The front king master bedroom also has a small balcony overlooking the front of the home, as well as a 55” wall-mounted smart tv and plenty of extra seating. The master bathroom has a glass shower.
The final bedroom is the custom designer nautical bunk master, with two twin beds over two full beds. The gamers will love being able to enjoy two Xbox game systems on two separate 50” smart tv gaming stations. On top of having a private bathroom with a shower, this also has patio access overlooking the pool. For added safety, there is an additional child safety lock.
Enjoy a world-class vacation experience on your next getaway to Legend’s Manor. Whether it is a tropical oasis like a pool area, movie theaters, or endless games, this home has something for everyone. Style and elegance are only two words to describe your next vacation in this one-of-a-kind home! Book now and plan your next trip today!
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary local calls
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - King Bed
- Bedroom 4 - King Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 x bunk bed each with a twin/full combo
- Bedroom 6 - bunk bed with a twin/full combo
Games Room 1 (downstairs)
- Built-in gas station, post office, fire station, market, and police station
- Double height slide
- Arcade games
Games Room 2 (upstairs)
- Pool table
- Electronic darts
- Giant Connect Four
- Arcade game with multiple games
- 10 luxury reclining chairs
- Cinema-like projector, and screen
- World-class sound system
- Private pool with a fence and gate
- Spillover spa
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor dining table and chairs
- Complimentary use of pack'n'play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:
This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spillover Spa to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
- This home has an outdoor pool without a screen enclosure that is cleaned and serviced once a week. Please be aware that in-between the weekly clean all outdoor pools are susceptible to some minor debris such as mulch or leaves being blown into the pool. Especially during periods of heavy rain. A skimmer net is provided to remove any debris in between the weekly cleans.