Property Reference RVH_092
Escape everyday life and make magical memories in this spectacular 5 bed, 5 bath home, furnished in October 2018. No expense has been spared with this designed for fun, family vacation rental. Using our guest feedback, we created this home so your family can resort-style style amenities in the privacy of your own home. Kids of all ages will be entertained and make magical memories for years to come. So what makes this home different?
- $60,000 worth of arcades. 2 sit-down sync snowcross, 2 sit-down sync Sega racers, Terminator Salvation 2 player arcade, Minion wacker arcade, Multi-Arcade, and a basketball arcade
- 150-Inch theater screen connected to an Apple TV 2 in the living room and a 120-Inch theater screen in the blacklight themed arcade room with theater seating and karaoke set-up
- Custom-built full-size bunk beds with play tubes, spiral slide, and secret playroom
- NASA room with life-sized astronaut and fiber lit ceiling with shooting stars
- Outdoor Ping Pong Table, Pool Basketball, outdoor foosball, and a 4 player air hockey
This beautiful home is situated in the Homestead neighborhood within the prestigious Reunion Resort. The great location within the Resort allows for easy access to amenities such as the restaurants, pool, The Grande, and the Seven Eagles pool and Pavilion, all just 0.5 miles away. The home is also only 300 ft. from the Homestead community pool. The rear of the home has a spacious balcony offering stunning views of the famous Tom Watson Independence course.
This home is truly magical with beautiful interior furnishings and custom themed rooms for the entire family. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and your family.
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the massive kitchen with beautiful grey granite countertops. Experience the magic in the evenings and watch a Disney movie or two on your very own 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV and an electric drop-down 150-Inch projector screen with an upgraded cable package. Enjoy your comfy sectionals that seat 8 and a beautiful dining area that comfortably seats 10. The home also offers Sonos sounds system inside and out.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch with the BBQ and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table that seats 8. Relax in the large pool and spa and take in the Florida sun on any of the 6 sun loungers. There is a pool alarm as well as an optional pool fence and self-closing gate for your peace of mind traveling with little ones. For your convenience, you will find an outdoor poolside bathroom, and shower. Want to gather around in the evening? The home also offers a propane firepit. For fun, you will also find a Cornilleau outdoor ping pong table, pool basketball, giant Jenga and 4-in-a row game.
Feeling competitive? Enter the game room, boasting regular light, or can be used as a black-lit room for fun. You will find 2, synced Sega racers as well as 2 synced snowcross arcades. There is also a 2 player Terminator Salvation arcade and a basketball arcade. Want the kids to watch their own movie or play on a PS4 or Xbox One? Then they can do so in the game room with a 120-screen, Apple TV 2 and theater seating for 8 and bar seating for 4. There is also a karaoke set-up for fun-filled evenings.
The ground floor Master bedroom with access to the pool deck has a King-size bed, wall-mounted 75-Inch TV with soundbar and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub, and walk-in shower.
Upstairs there is an open den that has a 4 player air hockey table and stand-up multi arcade. There is also access to the rear balcony. On the large rear balcony, you will find great views as well as an outdoor foosball table and lounge seating for 6.
Upstairs there are four further bedrooms, the second King-size master suite with en-suite bathroom offering a tub, walk-in shower and twin vanities with access to the large balcony. Enter into a very large kids bedroom with 4 full beds, spiral slide and a fun Minion whacker arcade, a secret playroom, and an en-suite bathroom. The two remaining bedrooms, one having a King-size bed with a space theme and fiber optic ceiling and the other a beautiful princess theme bedroom with two full beds, share a "Jack n Jill" bathroom. All bedrooms come with large SMART TV's. Disclaimer: Firepit(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
*Please scroll down to see Terms & Conditions for payment terms and cancellation policy.
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - Full/Full Bunk Bed x2 (Upstairs)
- Master 4 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - King (Upstairs)
- 5,368 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
- Large deck with firepit
- Sonos sound system
- Relaxing 2nd floor rear balcony
- Loft with Air Hockey and arcades
- Secret kids room via door under stairs
- 150-Inch Projector
- 75-Inch SMART TV
- Apple TV 2
- Sonos sound system
- 2 Snow Cross Arcades
- 2 Race leader Grid Arcades
- Terminator Salvation Arcade
- Basketball Arcade
- 120-Inch Movie Theater
- Seating 12
- Xbox One & PS4
- Apple TV 2
- Private pool
- Optional safety fence with a self-closing door
- Luxury patio furniture
- BBQ & outdoor fridge
- Ping pong, basketball, and games
- 4 player air hockey table
- Foosball table
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Access to 5 acre Water Park with Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Access to 10 community pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- The guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy.
- A rental agreement must be signed by the lead guest making the reservation, along with a full list of guest names that will be staying in the property.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue. Propane is self-catering
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spillover Spa to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation
- This home has an outdoor pool without a screen enclosure that is cleaned and serviced once a week. Please be aware that in-between the weekly clean all outdoor pools are susceptible to some minor debris such as mulch or leaves being blown into the pool. Especially during periods of heavy rain. A skimmer net is provided to remove any debris in between the weekly cleans.