- Private Pool
- Large private driveway
- Fresh linens and towels for every guest
- Central A/C
- Washer and dryer
- Bright and Coastal home
- PCB Sports Complex - 4.9 miles
- Bay Point Golf Club - 1.6 miles (Nicklaus Design Championship Course)
- Frank Brown Park - 11.1 miles
- St. Andrews State Park - 3.1 miles
- Beach Public Access #2 - 2.9 miles (6 minutes)
- Schooners - 2.9 miles (Beach access next to Schooners as well)
- Pier Park - 10.3 miles
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - 24.3 miles
- Publix and Winn-Dixie - 1.1 miles
- Winn-Dixie and Beach Liquors - 1.1 miles
- Dat Cajun Place - 1.3 miles
- Billy's Oyster Bar - 1.6 miles
- Diego's Burrito Factory - 1.2 Miles
- Sea Screamer - 2.1 miles
• Enjoy a day on the water with an unguided jet ski tour, book a parasailing excursion, embark on an airboat adventure, or take dive lessons and become scuba certified for an unforgettable view of life under the sea.
• There are several nearby attractions for families with Cobra Adventure Park, Indy Speedway, Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, and Shipwreck Island Waterpark all within a few minutes’ drive of Fish Tank.
• Looking for someone else to do all the cooking? Search no further! Here in the seafood capital of the south you can find locally sourced seafood dishes at several of the area’s award-winning restaurants. And because it has the unique position as a nexus of the Gulf Coast and American South, Panama City Beach is an ideal location for barbecue, Cajun cuisine, and traditional American fare, too.
Guests must be 25+ to rent Magnolia Hideout and are required to email a photo ID at the time of booking. A rental agreement must be signed to secure your reservation.