Located on Florida’s beautiful Emerald Coast, Paradise is mere steps from feeling the sand between your toes, basking in the warm seaside sun, and splashing in the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. This newly renovated 1-bedroom, 2-bath beachside condo is styled with an inviting coastal theme, and every space is designed to take advantage of the stunning water views. Guests will love all the amenity perks the Regency Towers complex has to offer along with the condo’s second-floor location that provides fast access to the beach and eliminates long elevator wait times.
The residence boasts a full kitchen with bar seating that is ideal for preparing and serving home cooked meals, and open sightlines to the dining and seating areas guarantee beautiful views of the Gulf from any spot in the main social space. Off the living room is a covered balcony with outdoor seating overlooking the water that is perfect for enjoying the famous sunrises and sunsets that can be seen from Panama City Beach. The private en-suite bedroom with a separate entrance to the balcony features a king bed and ample storage for tucking away travel items. With a pull-out sofa in the living room, sleeping arrangements comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, and the 2 full baths are so convenient during the morning rush to get down to the beach.
Amenity Highlights Include:
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
- Flat screen Smart TVs
- Comprehensive housewares package + standard small appliances
- Fresh linens and towels for every guest
- Full-size washer and dryer in unit
- Access to all Regency Towers amenities
The Regency Towers community offerings include 2 gulf front saltwater pools, a dedicated “kiddie” pool, indoor jacuzzi hot tub, tiki hut bar & grill, fitness center, billiards room, charcoal BBQ grills and picnic areas, and event space for special occasion rentals.
Named the No. 2 “Emerging Destination” in the world by TripAdvisor in 2021, Panama City Beach’s 27 miles of sugar-white sand, gorgeous emerald-green waters and 320 days of sunshine annually provide the perfect destination for families, couples, and friends to break away to paradise.
- Paradise is just a short ride from St. Andrews State Park nature preserve and bird sanctuary, with calm water at the jetty ideal for snorkeling in a safe place. Be sure to check out world-famous Shell Island and head to Pier Park Mall Complex to find open-air restaurants, nightlife, unique specialty shops, boutiques, and galleries.
- Enjoy a day on the water with an unguided jet ski tour, book a parasailing excursion, embark on an airboat adventure, or take dive lessons and become scuba certified for an unforgettable view of life under the sea.
- There are several nearby attractions for families with Cobra Adventure Park, Indy Speedway, Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center, and Shipwreck Island Waterpark all within a few minutes’ drive from Paradise.
- Looking for someone else to do all the cooking? Search no further! Here in the seafood capital of the south you can find locally sourced seafood dishes at several of the area’s award-winning restaurants. And because it has the unique position as a nexus of the Gulf Coast and American South, Panama City Beach is an ideal location for barbecue, Cajun cuisine, and traditional American fare, too.
Guests must be 25+ to rent Paradise and are required to email a photo ID at the time of booking. You will be issued TWO parking passes maximum. The initial parking passes and armbands will be $20+tax. This fee is paid once you arrive to Regency Towers When Regency Towers reaches 70% (+) occupancy you will be issued ONE pass for the inside lot and ONE overflow pass regardless of occupancy of condo. All additional vehicles will be charged $20 per vehicle, receive an OVERFLOW parking pass, and will be required to park in the overflow lot directly across from the complex. Parking passes must be hung on rear view mirror and be clearly visible at all times. A rental agreement must be signed to secure your reservation.
Paradise is also available for long term winter rentals. Guests that stay at the property longer than 1 month will have a cap on electric utilities. The owner will pay $100 of the electric bill each month, with guest responsible for any overage. Please note that the cleaning fee will be higher for long term stays, which will not reflect when booking through this website. The cleaning fee will be calculated when the reservation comes through, and you will be contacted with the total amount.