From the moment you walk in, you will feel right at home, welcomed by some of your favorite characters. Ample seating on the plush leather sofas allows the family to gather and spend quality time together. Watch a favorite TV show or the big game on the 50-inch TV. Access the private, screened-in balcony from the living room and enjoy the Sunshine State weather. After working up an appetite while walking around the theme parks, everyone will appreciate the full kitchen, complete with the necessary cookware and tableware. Enjoy a home-cooked meal at the dining room table with seating for 6.
The master bedroom features a beautiful king-sized bed and en suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom will have you saying "Hakuna Matata" as you retreat to the queen-sized bed under a beautiful mural of the king of the jungle and his friends. The third bedroom is ideal for the little ones themed around some of their favorite toys with bright colors and two twin-sized beds.
Everyone will love their magical stay at The Menagerie, a luxurious second-floor Windsor Hills condo.
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
• Master Suite #1 - King
• Keyless entry
• Leather sofas
• Fully screened
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Payment Terms - Outside of 45 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Inside of 45 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.