From the moment you walk in, you will feel at home with the open concept living area. This stylish space has been designed with modern black and white furnishings. Everything you need to prepare a delicious meal can be found in your fully-equipped kitchen. Gather around the dining room table with seating for 8 to enjoy home-cooked meals or take out from your favorite local restaurant. There is also a wine bar for the wine connoisseurs of the family.
Comfort is just a few feet away in the cozy living room. Curl up on the genuine leather lounge seating and plan your next day's adventures with family and friends or decide what TV show you want to watch next on the 82" Smart TV.
Journey beyond the sliding glass doors where your oasis awaits, the private pool deck. Admire the gorgeous water views as you enjoy a refreshing swim in the Florida sun or relax on one of the poolside sun loungers. Dine al fresco at the table for 10 under the covered lanai. Experience something truly magical when the sun begins to set over the elegantly illuminated fountain on the water. The private pool deck and spillover spa promise to offer you the ultimate at-home vacation days.
Back inside, countless hours of fun await! On the ground level is an air conditioned game room with commercial arcades featuring skee-ball, air hockey, Sonic All Stars Basketball, and an 82" Smart TV. Adults will enjoy the professional BBO card table with poker chip set, blackjack dealer setup, and massage chairs. For more entertainment, head upstairs to the loft arcade where you will find a dual TV Xbox and PS4 with gaming chairs, a multi-arcade cocktail table, and dual Dead Heat racers. These spaces ensure a great time filled with excitement for kids of all ages.
When the night draws to a close, choose from one of the four well-appointed king bedrooms or two themed kids' bedrooms. On the ground floor, there is a master suite with king-sized bed and en suite. Upstairs, you will find the remaining bedrooms. Kids will delight in the themed bedrooms they can call their own. The first is a dinosaur-themed bedroom with double/double bunk beds x2 and en suite. The second is a princess-themed bedroom with two twin-sized beds and en suite. There is also a bedroom with a king-sized bed and a master suite with king-sized bed and en suite. Down the hall is the third master suite with king-sized bed and en suite with shower and separate tub. This room also features a balcony overlooking the pool and water.
This villa offers plenty of entertainment, leisure, and paradise no matter how long you choose to stay. Create lasting memories for yourself and the entire family when you book a vacation at Golden View.
Disclaimer: Firepit is for homeowner use only.
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
Bedrooms/Bed Sizes• Master Suite #1 - King (First Floor)
• Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
• Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4: King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #5: Double/Double Bunk Bed x2
• Bedroom #6: Twin x 2 (Second Floor)
General• 3,819 sq ft. of modern accommodation
• West-facing sunset water view
• Two themed kids' bedrooms
• Commercial arcades
Kitchen/Living• Open plan living area
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Breakfast bar with seating for 5
• Formal dining table with seating for 8
• Wine bar
• 82" Smart TV
• Genuine leather lounge seating
• Private pool with spillover spa
• Sun loungers
• Covered lanai
• Outdoor dining table with seating for 10
• Child safety pool fence
• Sonic All Stars Basketball
• Air hockey
• Professional poker table
with massage chairs
• 82" Smart TV
• Air conditioned
• Xbox & PS4
• Dual Dead Heat racers
• Multi-arcade cocktail table
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions• Payment Terms - Outside of 60 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Inside of 60 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.