You will be greeted by natural light as you walk through the main entryway and approach the living area and kitchen. This modern space has been designed with sophisticated black and white furnishings. Everything you need to prepare a delicious meal can be found in your fully-equipped kitchen. Gather around the dining room table with seating for 6 to enjoy home-cooked meals or take out from your favorite local restaurant.
Comfort sits just a few feet away in the cozy living room. Curl up on one of the two couches and chat with family and friends or decide what TV show you want to watch next. Whether it's a relaxing day in or you're winding down after a fun-filled day at the theme parks, this room is a great place to hang out.
Venture beyond the sliding glass doors where your oasis awaits, the private pool deck. Admire the gorgeous golf course views as you splash into the water for a refreshing swim in the Florida sun or relax on one of the poolside sun loungers. Guests can also enjoy the comfortable patio seating or dine al fresco at the table for 3 under the covered porch. There is even an outdoor shower to rinse off before re-rentering the villa. From sunrise to sunset, this private pool deck and spillover spa promise to offer you the ultimate at-home vacation days.
The fun doesn't end there! Between the main house and the annex, you will find a private courtyard with putting green where you can sharpen your skills. Get the full tropical oasis experience as you lie in the hammock beneath the palm trees. Continuing on to the ground floor of the annex, and sure to be a family favorite, is the combined theater and game room with superhero theming. Kids of all ages will enjoy playing the multi-game arcades and watching favorite movies. This space ensures hours of fun and entertainment for everyone.
When the night comes to a close, choose from one of the three king bedrooms or two themed kids' bedrooms. In the main house, there is a master suite with king-sized bed and en suite on the ground floor with courtyard access. Upstairs, you will find a wizarding-themed kids' bedroom with a double/double bunk bed and en suite. Down the hall is a master suite with king-sized bed and en suite with shower and separate tub. This room also features a large balcony overlooking the pool and golf course. For those seeking a little more privacy, there are also two bedrooms on the second floor of the annex with shared en suite and a convenient kitchenette and washer and dryer. One is a themed kids' bedroom with a twin/double bunk bed and twin daybed and the other has a king-sized bed.
This house offers plenty of fun, relaxation, and paradise no matter how long you choose to stay. Create lasting memories for yourself and the entire family when you book a vacation at Oasis Villa.
This property is managed by a local property management partner who will assist you during your stay.
• Master Suite #1: King (Ground Floor)
• Master Suite #2: King (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #3: Double/Double Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
• Bedroom #4: Twin/Double Bunk Bed &
Twin Daybed (Annex-Second Floor)
• Bedroom #5: King (Annex-Second Floor)
• 2,700 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
• Private pool deck with golf course views
• Themed kids' bedrooms
• Formal dining area
• Living area with comfy sofas
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Indoor & outdoor ceiling fans
• Private courtyard with putting green
• Annex with kitchenette
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Living area with comfortable couch seating
Theater/Arcade Room• Superhero-themed
• 8 motorized reclining
chairs with cupholders
• Multi-level seating
• 3 multi-arcade games
• Golf course views
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
This home is managed by a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort. This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to the following amenities:
- Access to 5-Acre Water Park and Lazy River
- Shuttle to Walt Disney World
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Three Championship Golf Courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, and Jack Nicklaus*
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Tennis Centre*
- Miniature Golf Course*
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Access to 10 Community pools throughout the Resort
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
- Bicycles for 1-hour use at the resort per day
- Golf Cart Rental* (Based on availability upon arrival)
- Access to Self-Service Business Center
- WiFi internet access
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. Foot Golf is available after 3:00 pm on select days
Terms & Conditions• Payment Terms - Outside of 45 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Inside of 45 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Cancellation Policy - Cancellation Penalty is 20% from the initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. 100% if less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made within 45 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.