Step inside to see the best the Grand Estate at Reunion has to offer. Enjoy the open floor plan of the living area, kitchen, and the amazing view of the pool during your stay. The charming and stylish furniture will lead you to the open floor plan living room. The elegant living room is fully furnished with a Smart TV, comfortable and spacious furniture, a center table, and many more features that will win your heart during your stay. Cook delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar with 5 lovely chairs, and a dining room table that can seat up to 14.
Step outside to enjoy the sun and private pool with spillover spa. Lay down and relax in one of the 11 sun loungers available for your comfort. Unwind at the covered lanai with an alfresco dining area while you relax with your friends and loved ones. You can go for a swim, play at the pool table or simply hang out with your family. This stylish home will have everything you need to enjoy your vacation.
An amazing home theater room awaits you inside the house. Have fun and chill while watching your favorite movies. If you are looking for a little more fun, pick your favorite activity from the extensive list of amenities available at the Grand Estate at Reunion. This breathtaking home features a game room with Skee Ball, Basketball “pop-a-shot”, foosball table, arcade games, bubble rocky, and more! The fun does not stop there, you also have your own private synthetic ice rink to enjoy whenever you want with your loved ones. If cold is not your favorite, you can also enjoy your private golf simulator to practice your golf techniques before heading to one of the golf courses available at the Reunion Resort.
After a day of enjoying the outdoors, local attractions, and the best the resort has to offer, have a goodnight's rest at any of the 7 bedrooms of your choice at the Grand Estate at Reunion. The bedrooms vary from minimalist, modern, stylish, and the best designs and range from the king, full, and bunk beds. Enjoy your rest at any of the spacious, fully furnished, and themed bedrooms over your stay at the Grand Estate at Reunion.
Book today your stay at the Grand Estate at Reunion to create memories you will never forget!
• Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
• Bedroom #2 - King (Ground Floor)
• Bedroom #3 - King (First Floor)
• Bedroom #4: Twin Bed x3 (First Floor)
• Bedroom #5: Bunk Bed x2 (First Floor)
• Bedroom #6: King (First Floor)
• Bedroom #7: King (First Floor)
• 5,294 sq. ft. of modern accommodation
• Air conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Towels and linens are provided
• Wheelchair accessible
• • Integrated sound system throughout the house and outdoor, equipped with Bluetooth, Apple Airplay and tablet for music streaming
• Custom-Themed Loft
• L-shaped spacious seating area
• SMART TVs
• Pool Table
• Open plan living area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Breakfast bar with seating
• Dining table and chairs
• Living area with L-shaped leather sofa and TV
• Private pool with spillover spa
• Table tennis
• Pool slide
• Sun loungers
• Covered lanai with table and chairs
• Gazebo with additional seating
• Home theater with projector screen and cinema-style seating
• Skee ball, Basketball "pop-a-shot", foosball table, video arcade games, Bubble hockey, and poker table.
• Table tennis, comfortable seating and TV
• Golf simulator
• Synthetic ice rink with sticks and pucks
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Ironing board & iron
• Payment Terms - Outside of 60 days from arrival, the initial deposit is 20%, the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Inside of 60 days of arrival full payment is required.
• Check-in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
• Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
• No smoking / No pets
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 60 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 30 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.